I am an M.Phil. student in Statistics in the Department of Statistics at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), under the supervision of Professor Kin Wai Chan. Prior to that, I received my B.Sc. in Mathematics from CUHK.
My research interests are the estimation of spatial asymptotic variance, non-parametric testing of spatial signal and image segmentation. I am particularly keen on creating statistical methods with theoretical guarantee and building handy software packages.
- Theory and Methods: Non-parametric statistics, Subsampling
- Dependency: Time series, Random fields, Asymptotic variance estimation, Change region test
- Data in the space: Spatial statistics, Image segmentation
- Anything fun and related: Statistical learning, Data science, etc.
- M.Phil. in Statistics, CUHK, 2023 (Expected). Supervisor: Prof. Kin Wai Chan.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics (Enrichment Stream & Applied Math Stream), CUHK, 2021.
- Double Major in Statistics
- Minor in Computer Science
- Summer Exchange at University of Cambridge
- Science Faculty Postgraduate Research Day, Poster Presentation Award, Second Runner-up (2022–23)
- Head’s List (Merit), New Asia College, CUHK (2021)
- Dean’s List, CUHK (2019-20, 2020-21)
- Tuition Fee Scholarship, CUHK (2016-2020)
- Meritorious Winner, MCM (2020)
- Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarship, Department of Mathematics, CUHK (2020)
- Yasumoto International Exchange Scholarship, CUHK (2018)
- Distinction, First-Year Mathematics Honours Scheme, Department of Mathematics, CUHK (2017)
- Honours at Entrance, CUHK (2016)